Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas Stuff

I haven't updated in a while, but not for lack of material. I put together some Christmas presents this year for people, and its what the majority of my creative work has been working towards. I am working on learning anatomy now, but that is another post.

The first piece here is the Rifleman's Creed for my marine brother-in-law. The whole thing is there in order, though you probably can't see it all at internet size.

The second is a "portrait" of my friend's husband, who has some inside-joke connections to Superman.

The last five are my Christmas cards this year. There were 3 variations, with the first image being the cover, the next three being the various insides, and the final being the back where I wrote my jolly Christmas message. The theme is how kids like to take all the mundane leftovers of Christmas and turn them into toys and let their imaginations take over.

No comments: